button 2

Be mesmerize by Canvas Art

My sister is getting married this November. She and her fiancé plans to move and have their own house after the wedding. We take tours on different houses they want to choose from and finally we ended up to a simple bungalow type house. The house has two bedrooms, a toilet, a garage, and a small space for a garden. The walls of the house are painted in plain white that makes the whole place looks boring. Then my sister said “Would you help me decorate our new house?” and I answered “Yes, I’ll be glad to”. At that time I was thinking to accentuate the blank walls with Canvas arts rather than paint the walls again. Found a cool site with oversize art pieces, all on canvas. The pieces are so beautiful and yet the prices are cheaper than other art galleries. This is great for decorating walls.

Most of the art pieces that I like are 5-piece Canvas Art Sets. The Wild Tree and Sunset Reflection Canvas Art are both hand-painted.



There are different sizes of Canvas Art here that are perfect to fill empty walls. Click on the banner below to view the pieces of arts from White Walls’ online art gallery. They also offer free shipping.



WhiteWalls


0 sticky comments:


  • Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog